We are authorized Viltrox retailer with offical 1 year warranty.
This Lens Mount Adapter from Viltrox is designed to allow a Canon EF-mount lens to be used with autofocus on a Sony E-mount camera. The underside of this adapter's removable tripod foot is tapped with a 1/4"-20 accessory thread, providing for direct attachment to a tripod or quick release plate that features a 1/4"-20 mount. For ease of upgrading its firmware, this adapter also includes a micro-USB port.
For compatible Sony E-mount cameras that feature phase-detection and contrast-detection autofocus, a toggle switch to enable those autofocus settings with a connected Canon EF-mount lens is positioned along the side of this adapter. To properly apply a desired autofocus setting, the toggle switch selection must be made prior to placing the adapter on the camera.
Upgraded Function(Comparison with EF-NEX):
1.Two Auto Focus model :
a) PDAF(phase detection auto focus): Focus speed is faster.
b) CDAF (contrast detection auto focus):Focus success rate is higher
2.Firmware upgrade can be operated via the USB port.
3.Support more Canon lenses and Sony E mount cameras
- EF-NEX adapter is able to adapt EF/EF-S lens to Sony NEX E Mount Camera, which allows you to have more purchasing choices of lens
- Maintain of Auto Focus (AF) function
- Aperture exactly being aligned via the mount adapter
- Full-frame adapter aperture hole design, perfectly supports Sony full-frame camera A7/A7R
- Built in anti-shaking function
- More robust and stronger due to zinc alloy core
- Greatest conductivity due to gold-plated pins for the signal transmitting.
- 1/4 Female thread screw for mounting onto the tripod
- Viltrox EF-NEX IV Lens Mount Adapter for Canon EF-Mount Lens to Select Sony E-Mount Cameras