We are the official Shure Singapore Reseller. All our Shure Products come with 24 month official Shure Manufacturer Warranty.
- Uniform cardioid pick-up pattern for maximum gain before feedback and excellent rejection of off-axis sound
- Tailored frequency response specifically shaped for speech, vocals and instrumental music
- Chrome die-cast metal construction and mechanical design resists wear and abuse
- Classic appearance, modern performance
- Shock mounted cartridge minimizes stand transmitted noise, ensures quiet operation
- Self-tensioning swivel mount permits tilting through 45 degrees forward and 80 degrees backward
- On/Off switch
- Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
An unmistakable stage icon for decades, the Shure 55SH Series II Unidyne Vocal Microphone features a signature satin chrome-plated die-cast casing for pure vintage look and feel with modern acoustic components to meet today's performance standards. This microphone is excellent for vocal pickup with its characteristic Shure presence peak.
The Model 55SH Series II provides the Shure Iconic UNIDYNE design coupled with modern acoustic components to meet today's performance standards. This microphone is excellent for vocal pickup with its characteristic Shure presence peak.
The 55SH Series II has a cardioid (unidirectional) polar pickup pattern that minimizes sound pickup from the rear of the microphone. This allows the Model 55SH Series II to be used in close proximity to loudspeakers without creating feedback problems, and it can perform under adverse acoustic conditions where omnidirectional microphones cannot.
The 55SH Series II has a low-impedance balanced output designed for connection to microphone inputs rated at 75 to 300 ohms. The microphone features a cartridge shock mount to reduce stand noise, an On/Off switch, and an attached, self-tensioning, 5/8"–27 thread swivel mount.
This microphone is ideal for public address or theater-stage sound systems, as well as for broadcasting, recording, and other sound applications where a stand-mounted microphone with a classic look is desirable.
Dynamic (moving coil)
50 to 15,000 Hz
EIA rated at 150 Ω (270 Ω actual)
at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage
Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
0.624 kg (1.37 lb)
Chrome-plated die casting
 1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
1 x Shure 55SH Series II Unidyne Cardioid