This tripod was designed specifically for the light traveller in mind. The tripod is very light weight (1450 gram only), stable, stylish and easy to carry (35cm when folded, about a standard ruler length).
One of the tripod legs can be removed and attached to the centre column to transform it to be a monopod. Very versatile!
Monopod is best used when you are constrained by space or fast action/movement is required, for example
- at a crowded area (While a tripod is not suitable because the 3 legs of the tripod will trip people down)
- in sport or concert or street performance when fast action or movement is essential (While a tripod will slow you down considerably)
Ideal choice for backpacker, nature/macro photographer, photojournalist, travel photographer who count light weight and compact size of their tripod as priority.
- 180 degree folding design
- light weight alloy body
- dual threaded head platform assures compatibility with almost any tripod head and camera
- spring loaded weight hook allows additional weight mounting to enhance stability in windy conditions
- reversible centre column and multi position legs allows low angle shooting
- built in bubble level for precise positioning
- non slip foam for comfortable use
- adjustable leg angles can be independently locked into place at 3 different angles to enable shooting cramp environment or irregular surface areas.
- quick release plate.
- model: q666
- section: 5
- leg diameter: 26mm
- material: aluminum
- color: black
- max height: 155cm
- folded height: 35cm
- max load: 8kg
- weight: 1450grams
- qzsd-666 tripod
- qzsd-02 ball head
- carrying case