This monopod was designed specifically for the light traveller in mind. The monopod with the panhead is very light weight (1150 gram only), stable, stylish and easy to carry.
Monopod is best used when you are constrained by space or fast action/movement is required, for example
- at a crowded area (While a tripod is not suitable because the 3 legs of the tripod will trip people down)
- in sport or concert or street performance when fast action or movement is essential (While a tripod will slow you down considerably)
Ideal choice for backpacker, nature/macro photographer, photojournalist, travel photographer who count light weight and compact size of their monopod as priority.
- light weight aluminum alloy body
- hydraulic panhead made with abs resin (Impact resistance, toughness, and heat resistance)
- slip-proof and cold-proof sponge
- non-slip rubber mat to provide stability
- surface is coated with anodized oxidation (Make it harder, more durable, and less likely to corrode)
- built in compass in the panhead.
- quick release plate.
- model: q-228
- section: 4
- material: aluminum alloy
- color: black
- leg max diameter: 32mm
- leg min diameter: 20mm
- max height: 160cm
- min height: 46cm
- standard load: 8kg
- max load: 15kg
- weight: 1.15kg (Including panhead)
- Hydraulic Pan Head
- Carrying Case