Comes with 1 Year NITECORE Warranty and Insurance
- Capable of charging 2 batteries simultaneously and controlling each slot independently
- Up to 1,500mA charging speed in a single slot
- Compatible with Li-ion and Ni-MH/Ni-Cd batteries with automatic detection
- Automatic detection of battery power level and automatic selection of the appropriate voltage and charging mode (LiFePO4 and 3.8V Li-ion batteries excluded)
- Automatic selection between 3 charging modes (CC, CV and dV/dt)
- Energy-efficient LCD display for real-time charging information
- Capable of manually selecting the charging cut-off voltage and the charging current
- Automatic detection of large/small capacity batteries and automatic selection of appropriate charging current
- Overtime charging protection
- Made from durable and fire-retardant PC materials
- Opatimal heat dissipation design
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
The Nitecore UM2 charger has a maximum output of 3,000mA (1,500mA per slot), when used with a quick charge power source (9V/2A). At 1,500mA it takes approximately 2 hours to fully charge a 3500mAh 18650 battery. Each Nitecore UM2 is supplied with the USB lead only, so the quick charge power source is required to be purchased separately.The UM2 incorporates an optimised IMR battery charging program, which is able to monitor the entire charging process, ensuring that the cut-off voltage is always within safe limits.
An LCD display shows real time charging information for the two bays including: charged volume, charging time, charging current battery voltage and battery type. UM2 will automatically select between 3 charging modes (CC, CV and -dV/dt) according to the battery type and capacity.
Other features include over-discharged IMR battery restoration as well as over discharged Li-ion battery activation.
Constructed from durable and fire retardant PC materials with built-in temperature regulation and unique colling fins to dissipate heat as rapidly as possible.
Included in the Box
- NITECORE UM2 Charger
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Waranty Card
- 1 x User Manual
- Input : DC 5V/2A 9V/2A 18W (MAX)
- Output Voltage: 4.35V±1% / 4.2V±1% / 3.7V±1% / 1.48V±1%
- Output current: QC Mode: 1,500mA*2 (MAX) Standard Mode: 1,000mA*2 (MAX)
- Dimensions: 152mm x 73mm x 40mm
- Weight: 148.3 gram (without batteries or power cord)
- Compatible with :
- IMR/Li-ion/LiFePO4: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340(RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 17700, 18350, 18490,18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650,25500, 26500, 26650, 26700
- Ni-MH/Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, AAAA, C, D