Comes with 1 Year NITECORE Warranty and Insurance
- 55 lumen max brightness keychain light
- Ultra compact and lightweight, only 0.34 oz
- Built-in USB rechargeable Li-ion battery provides 58 hours of runtime
- Up to 1 year of standby current efficient power drain
- Built-in charging status indicator
- Infinitely variable brightness
The 2nd generation of NITECORE's Tube keychain light is here with 55 lumen brightness, faster charging and an improved lockout function.
Easily adjust the output of the NITECORE Tube V2.0 to your needs with its variable brightness. Just hold the power button and the light goes from 1 to 55 lumen so it is bright enough for household tasks, outdoor use, and everything in between.
Look no further than the NITECORE Tube V2.0 for a lightweight EDC keychain flashlight. Designed to be ultra compact and lightweight, it is so easy to carry that you might forget it. At just 0.34 ounces, the Tube V2.0 weighs about one-tenth of typical car key. A familiar car key fob shape, the Tube V2.0 is just 2.2 inches in length and under an inch wide. Available in multiple colors the Tube V2.0 adds a personal touch to your EDC.
The Tube V2.0s ultra low-drain circuitry is capable of a full year on standby current, perfect for storing in emergency kits, or survival gear. Enjoy up to 58 hours of runtime on a full charge, easily done by plugging a common micro USB cable into the Tube V2.0. The Tube V2.0 saves you time and charges 25% faster than the original. At full charge the new Tube V2.0 now auto-unlocks so it is always ready to go.
In the Box
- Nitecore TUBE V2.0 LED Key-Chain Flashlight (Blue)