All Nitecore products come with 1 year warranty
- 1500mah maximum output
- Compatible with 20700 & 21700 batteries
- Fits cells from 10340 to 26650
- Charges 3.7v and 4.35v batteries
- Automatic current selection
- Active current distribution
- Revives depleted imr batteries
- Reverse polarity protection
- Three-color charging status display
With a maximum output of 1500mah, the new i4 intellicharger from Nitecore charges twice as fast as its predecessor, the 750mah original i4. It accepts commonly used battery sizes and chemistries, including 20700 and 21700 cells, recharging quickly and safely.
The new i4 automatically selects the appropriate amount of current and voltage based on battery type and capacity, but you can also use the v button to set charging voltage in each slot independently (Use this feature to charge 3.7v and 4.35v batteries). The c button allows you to assign the full 1500mah output to an individual high-capacity battery, such as an 18650 or 26650, for fast charging. Once a given battery is fully charged, the new i4 diverts its power to other cells in the charger, speeding up their charge times, a feature known as active current distribution. Unlike many chargers, this unit is capable of reviving most depleted imr batteries, and monitors their charging closely to prevent safety hazards from overcharging.
The charger will warn you immediately if a non-rechargeable battery has been instalLED, and will cease charging in any slot where a battery has been instalLED backwards with its polarity reversed. It automatically stops charging any battery AFter 20 hours to prevent overheating or explosion. The polycarbonate housing is fire-retardant and designed to dissipate heat.
- Li-ion and imr: 26650, 26500, 25500, 22650, 22500, 21700, 20700, 18700, 18650, 18500, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17650, 17500, 17350, 16650, 16340 (Rcr123), 14650, 14500, 14430, 14350, 13650, 13500, 13450, 12650, 12500, 12340, 10500, 10440, 10350, 10340
- Nimh and nicd: AA, AAA, AAAA, C