- This 8mm f/3.5 lens is designed for APS-C-format Sony E mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 12mm equivalent focal length.
- Distinct fisheye design produces an impressively wide angle of view along with strong visual distortion for producing creative effects.
- Multi-layer nano coating has been applied in order to suppress ghosting and flare for increased contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Manual focus design along with a manual aperture ring offer precise control over both focus and exposure.
- All-metal construction is durable and a focus distance scale has been engraved on the lens barrel for pre-focusing needs.
A creative tool for producing dramatically distorted imagery, the MK-8mm f/3.5 Fisheye Lens from Meike is a SONY E mount lens providing a 12mm equivalent focal length. Its fisheye design provides a surreal field of view with strong distortion and curved horizons to yield a unique effect. Individual lens elements feature a multi-layer nano coating to control surface reflections, flare, and ghosting in order to realize a high degree of contrast and color accuracy, even when working in bright and backlit conditions.
Product model: MK-8-F3.5
Lens type: Manual focusing fisheye lens
Lens structure: 8 groups and 11 lenses
Aperture range: F3.5-22
Focal range: 8mm
Lens diameter: 77mm
Coating: nano-technology multi-layer coating
APS-C Visual angle: diagonal 200° horizontal 160° vertical 104°
1 x Meike 8mm f/3.5 Fisheye Lens
1 x Front Lens Cap
1 x Rear Lens Cap
1 x Lens Hood
1 x Lens Pouch
1 x Lens Cleaning Cloth