1 Year Official Meike Warranty
- Large aperture, low distortion cine lens.
- Multi-layer coating to minimise flaring.
- Uses high refractive index, low dispersion glass and 4K+ resolution
- All glass and metal design for better temperature tolerance
- Fits Micro Four Third digital cameras with M43 mount
- 80mm front element with 77mm Filter Thread
- Minimal focus breathing
- Smooth, circular bokeh
- Focus distance and aperture marks on both sides of lens
- Very long focus throw, perfect for accurately pulling focus
- Dual markings (metric and imperial)
The MFT-mount Meike 65mm T2.2 Manual Focus Cinema Lens features an all-metal housing and low-dispersion glass optics with multilayer coating. The multiple coatings ensure reduced flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy. The lens covers Micro Four Thirds sensors and is designed suitable for use with high-resolution cameras.
The fast T2.2 maximum aperture is low-light friendly and enables increased control over depth of field. Scale markings are provided in feet and inches while a focus rotation of 270° allows for precision manual focus adjustment. With a 65mm focal length, this cine lens has a horizontal angle of view of 16.1° and a minimum focus distance of 0.68m. Front and rear lens caps are included along with a lens pouch for safer transport and storage.
1x 65mm T2.2 Cinema Prime Lens (MFT Mount)
1x Lens pouch
1x Rear and front cap
1x Lens cloth