- Fits Fujifilm X-T3 camera.
- Improves the grip on the camera and reduces the chances of camera shake, especially when using heavy, large aperture lenses.
- This grip can be left in place when using a tripod and user can change the battery and SD card without having to remove the grip from the body.
- The Arca Swiss plate can be used as a quick release with compatible tripods.
- The Hand Grip incorporated standard 1/4" tripod screw mount at the base of the grip.
- Enhanced Handling and Camera Control.
Get a better handle on things with the MK-XT3G Hand Grip for FUJIFILM X-T3 from McoPlus. The Arca-type compatible base attaches to the bottom of your camera via its 1/4"-20 threaded mount. The base increases the camera's weight and minimizes camera shake when mounted to a head. The base has a faux-leather tactile grip to improve handling and help you feel more confident while shooting. Battery access is available at the bottom of the base and two 1/4"-20 sockets mount the camera if no Arca clamp is available. A sensor centering line located on the back of the base lets you position the camera precisely in the middle of a compatible head.
Product weight: 100g
Package Size: 5.9 x 2.3 x 2.6 inch
Material: Aluminum Alloy
1 x McoPlus MK-XT3G Hand Grip