We are the authorized BOYA Retailer in Singapore with official BOYA 1 Year warranty.
- Gold-sputtered diaphragm
- Broadcast-quality condenser microphone
- Cardioid, Omnidirectional and Bidirectional polar patterns
- Wide frequency range and ultra low noise
- Off-axis rejection for clean recordings
- Included shockmount & pop filter
- Controlled by low-cut filter switch
- 0dB ,-10 dB Pad switch
- Electrically balanced output
- 3-Pin XLR plug
- 24V or 48V phantom power
- All-metal housing
- Included 3/8" and 5/8" thread
The BOYA BY-M1000 is a 34mm (1.3") diaphragm condenser microphone, with sturdy all-metal housing, three selectable polar patterns, -10dB switch design.
BOYA BY-M1000 is suited for capturing instruments and vocals in project and professional recording applications, such as singer, songwriters, podcasters, voiceover artists, field recorders, and home studio recordings.
Additionally, the microphone offers a 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response for accurately reproducing audio signal in a variety of ranges.
The microphone uses standard 24V or 48V phantom power, which is supplied through the standard XLR connector.
|Polar Pattern:||Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Bidirectional|
|Frequency Response:||20– 20,000Hz|
|SN:||80dB and more|
|Output Impedance:||200 Ohm|
|Power Requirement:||24V or 48V Phantom|
|Dimensions:||207 x 115 x 185mm(8.1” x 4.5” x 7.3”)|
|Weight:||812g (29 oz)|
1x BOYA BY-M1000 condenser microphone
1x Studio-grade pop shield
1x 3m(10ft) balanced XLR cable